This course describes how to implement a data warehouse platform to support a BI solution.
Students will learn how to create a data warehouse with Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014, implement ETL with SQL Server Integration Services, and validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services and SQL Server Master Data Services.
Note: This course is designed for customers who are interested in learning SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014.
It covers the new features in SQL Server 2014, but also the important capabilities across the SQL Server data platform.
This course is intended for database professionals who need to create and support a data warehousing solution.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Implementing a data warehouse.
- Developing SSIS packages for data extraction, transformation, and loading.
- Enforcing data integrity by using Master Data Services.
- Cleansing data by using Data Quality Services.
Who should take this exam?
This exam is primarily intended for ETL and data warehouse developers who create Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, and whose responsibilities include data cleansing, and Extract Transform Load and data warehouse implementation.
A Microsoft Official MeasureUp practice test and online mentoring are included in this Cert Kit!
The Cert Kit has it all: In-depth e-learning content, exam quizzes, a 60-day online practice test*, tips and information on the exam, and even online coaching from certified professionals that know how to pass the exam. This comprehensive product saves time and money by enabling you to access all your learning tools…with one login!
- Customized e-Learning – focused on the specific certification
- Exam Quizzes – an easy way to test your knowledge
- Online Mentor – chat or email with a technical specialist with the same certification*
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation – so you can test your readiness for the exam*
- Tips & Tricks – portal of notes, tips, articles, links to communities, etc.