The Practice Lab for the Microsoft certification exam 70-462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills Configuring SQL Server components, Manage SQL Server Agent, Manage and configure databases, Configure and Manage SQL Server instances, Collect and analyze troubleshooting data, Configure and maintain a back up strategy and Manage database permissions.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Microsoft 70-462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases certification exam.
Learning Time: 16 hours
- Install SQL Server and related services
- Implement a migration strategy
- Configure additional SQL Server components
- Manage SQL Server Agent
- Manage and configure databases
- Configure SQL Server instances
- Manage SQL Server Instances
- Identify and Resolve Concurrency Problems
- Audit SQL Server Instances
- Manage Logins and Server Roles
- Manage Database Permissions
- Troubleshoot Security
- Manage Users and Database Roles